Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pictures

I finally found a WiFi location so I can upload! And my computer is having serious issues... hopefully it will last a little longer!

Hmmm - self shot on timer of me at the Hong Kong airport in one of the reclining chairs I slept in... I love airports - mostly for all the people watching and there are SO MANY people to talk to... and so little time! OMG OMG OMG! :-P Yes Sherri - I still talk to everyone!










Picture of my yummy hot tea at Nomad restaurant, where I'm at now not only because they have delicious food but also because they are the only place with WiFi that I can find. I'm sure there are others but I can't seem to locate them! Anyways, this tea is probably the best I've ever had. The stick is lemon grass and I don't know what the leaf is. The chunk you see in the middle is ginger and there are cinnamon sticks and cloves in it as well.












Rice field I walk by on the way to Narasoma Homestay.












Door entrance - at first I thought entryways like this were to temples or special places... this is probably the entrance to a house.












Rice fields on the drive from the airport












Small statues for sale at a local vendor

No comments: