Friday, October 3, 2008

Karon Beach

Hi all,

I'm in Karon Beach which is right next to Kata Beach tonight. I changed guest houses. I met an Italian couple that made me want to drown them but... ended up finding a place to stay together (separate rooms). Didn't help with the price and they were outright rude to the Thais we encountered. Idiots. Last night's guest house was 300 baht and had a bathroom in the room (WOW) and a tv and fridge and had windows that opened (although it was 4 floors up). That place was Kata Golden Guest House.

Anyways, decided to move to the beach my sister and brother-in-law will be staying at for tonight to try out a guest house recommended by Lek at Old Town Guest House. It's the Pineapple Guesthouse. Cost is 360 baht per night for room with fan (has a bathroom in the room and tv and fridge as well - yay!).

http://www.pineapplephuket.com/

Although Kata and Karon are beautiful I am now officially bored. I find that I can only swim in the ocean and lay on the beach and read... all by myself for only so long. BORED. bored. bored. Wishing the school was open and that I could get back to my routine.

I'm meeting Uncle Jew in Old Town Phuket tomorrow at 9:00 am so I will be up early to catch the 30 baht bus back. I'll catch a ride with him to Yaowawit School and hope to get a bus this coming Wednesday to Bangkok to prepare for the Nepal trip. I need a Nepal Visa and would like to see more of Bangkok.

Anyways, got any homework that you need help editing? Got any work you need me to do? Insurance certificates??? HAAAAAAaaa! Okay maybe not quite desperate enough to do those for free but... about ready to ask for work!! Sigh. Can't wait to see my sister and brother-in-law and I can't wait to get to Nepal.

Good luck to you all with the market stuff.
Love and hugs,
jaz

No comments: