Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cell Phone

Hello all,

Just in case you try calling today (hah!!) the cell phone service is out. Could be the wind we have today or yesterday's rain. Hopefully it will be back up soon. Again... just a reminder- we may not have internet on the weekend which is a MAJOR bummer.

I hope to jet away tomorrow with some of the students and the headmaster to another province, Surat Thani. Some of the students will be performing a traditional Thai dance which would be wonderful to see. I had hoped to get away to Phuket this Saturday to explore but with the opportunity to go with the students, I changed my mind.

Have a great weekend.

ps - I realized yesterday that it was 9/11 in the US (today for you...) Were there any services in downtown or in New York?

I hope you are doing well.

No comments: